Euroz Big Walk for PCHF 2019 – Event Terms & Conditions
In registering for the Euroz Big Walk for Perth Children’s Hospital, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Euroz Big Walk for Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation is a fundraising event, the purpose of which is to raise funds for Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
2. The entry fee is non-refundable and not transferable and entitles participation for the person whose name and address is on the entry form.
3. If entrant is under 18, I certify that I am the parent/legal guardian of and he/she has my consent to participate in the Euroz Big Walk for Perth Children’s Hospital.
4. All medical information must be declared. The medical questions have been answered truthfully and I/we acknowledge that I/we should seek medical advice prior to participating in the event if I/we have suffered or I/we am/are suffering from a medical condition.
5. I am participating in the Event at my own risk and acknowledge that:
a. participating in the Event may involve a real risk of serious injury or even death;
b. I am physically fit to safely compete the Event and have sought medical advice if I have not exercised for some time or am suffering from any medical condition; and
c. I consent to medical treatment that the Event organisers or authorised representatives consider appropriate during or after the Event.
6. As a condition of acceptance of my registration in the Euroz Big Walk for Perth Children’s Hospital (the event) for myself, my heirs, executors and/or administrators (I/we) hereby waive all and any claim, right or cause of action which I/we might otherwise have arising out of my death or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever I may suffer or sustain the course of, or consequent upon my participation in the Event.
7. I/we have full responsibility for my/our personal possessions prior to, during and after the Event and related activities.
8. At all times during the Event, I/we will comply with all of Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation’s reasonable instructions.
9. If for any reason Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation considers that it is unsafe for the Event to commence or continue, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation reserves the right to;
a. cancel the Event;
b. reschedule the Event; or
c. prevent a participant from participating in the event
10. I/we give permission, for no fee or remuneration, for the use of my name, statements or picture in any form of media in any context relating to the Event or otherwise during or after the Event.
11. I/we give permission for the free use of my name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event, including advertising and promotions for future Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation events.
12. I/we accept that Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions up to and including the date of the Event. Variations will be posted on the Event website and it is my/our responsibility to check for any updates.
All information collected about those wishing to participate is for the administration and conduct of the Event. On occasion, we may also use your information for the purposes of conducting market research activities relevant to Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation and for future promotions to you of the Event and Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation sponsored or owned physical activity initiatives. Personal information may also be used for the purposes of entering you into competitions relating to the Event. Information collected will be securely stored on the database and will be disclosed to medical staff (for the purpose of delivering medical services).
By entering this Event, you consent to your personal information being collected by Register Now Pty Ltd and provided to Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation sometimes uses service providers who either host or store personal information overseas. This means Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation may transfer information about you between countries to those service providers, if required, for the purposes of contacting you about surveys, communicating information about this Event and future events and promotions. In all such cases, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation will take reasonable steps to ensure all entities to whom it transfers your personal information comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including ensuring appropriate security measures are taken by those entities to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and use.
If you do not wish to provide personal information, which is required, you may not be able to be properly registered for the Event, or contacted in case of changes to the Event. The personal information collected in connection with the Event and this statement is separate from, and without prejudice to, any other personal information concerning you collected and held by Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
You have a right to access your personal information, which is held by the above entities. More information about the way Register Now Pty Ltd and Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation handles personal information or to access it, is detailed in the Register Now Pty Ltd and Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation Privacy Policies, which are available at registernow.com.au and pchf.org.au and or on request by calling Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation on 6456 5550 or Register Now on 1 800 REG NOW.
I certify that I have read and understood the terms and conditions and will comply with and (if parent/ legal guardian) ensure the participant complies with its terms and conditions.
Euroz Big Walk for PCHF 2019 – Prize Terms & Conditions
Prizes will be awarded to active fundraisers. Participants will receive one (1) entry for every $20 raised and go into the draw to win a Crown Metropol Perth Gift voucher valued at $3,000. Participants will have until midnight 16th December 2018 to be eligible for the draw and a winner will be picked at random. All participants including individuals from teams/groups are eligible to win. The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 18th December 2018.
This prize includes two (2) night’s accommodation for four (4) people in two (2) Luxe View Rooms at Crown Metropol Perth, valet parking for two vehicles on both nights, Breakfast at Atrium for four people on both mornings, a poolside Cabana in the Pavilion, $800 Crown gift card which can be used across the hotels, Crown Spa and range of bars and restaurants. More information on use of the Crown gift card can be found via http://www.crowngifts.com.au/giftcards.aspx.